Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey family I just wanted to say hello and let you all know that the sun came out the last 3days here in good ol rexburg & started melting some snow! We saw hope of spring right up until it started snowing like CRAZY! So I just wanted to let you all know Im doing good and surviving in sometimes boring always freezing rexburg even though my family is on the ski hill right now, my brothers are in san diego, and my sister pretty much lives in a vacation (minus the relief society pres. calling) all is well! I hope you all are thinking of me! Much love Brookey

1 comment:

  1. Brookey Brooke! I am ALWAYS thinking of you! And always thinking of ways to get you down here so you can enjoy my vacation life with me & Kade! Enjoy Rexburg for me. I am SO trunky right now! Mike & I want to visit. He wants to fish, I want to ski! We should! I miss you!!! thanks for the update!
    Britty Britt

    ReplyDelete